Fun-fun

Thursday, September 29, 2011

| | |
Yesterday was first a trip to IKEA; bought a new thin protective mattress for our bed, two sets of all white duvet covers for John (his own idea - the all white), a nice large basket for keeping the fabrics for my projects at hand and easily over viewed plus some lovely, fabric covered storage boxes - the same series as I bought earlier for FQs and notions.
So now my scraps are sorted in 8 different ziplock bags that fitted into the largest box:
Then I organized all the fabrics I have selected so far for the Butterfly Garden BOM into that basket:

And then - in the mail, my latest order from Fat Quarter Shop (got here in less than a week) with a collection of FQs that I intend to use in said BOM:

Know what? Gave up a happy whoop, since I think they fit right in :-)

Still waiting for the floss and silk thread though......

Glorious Indian Summer Day here in Sweden.

0 comments: