One heck of a dress

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

| | |
I posted about this on my Swedish blogg and had to think over why I do like this dress so very much:
I mean - it is so beautiful it takes my breath away, one of the most so from the Oscars that I can remember (where most are ugly, very ugly and plain awful) and then it struck me - in some way it reminds me of skillful applique and embroidery in the quilting world ;=) I think it goes great with all that pale skin and red-red lipstick and one can't help but wonder what kind of shoes that is hiding under that silken fall?? If I was "someone", rich and got invited to fancy parties, that would be my wish-for dress...or it would suit our crown princess Victoria as a wedding gown when she weds her beau in June....Imagine it with a dark red waterfall kind of wedding bouquet...Maybe I should send her a note? LOL

0 comments: