More pillows

Thursday, June 16, 2011

| | |
Once I got started on that Cathedral Window pillow I was done for LOL. Some nights when I  couldn't sleep I lay there figuring out what could go with this or that. Since the first pillow was a bit mixed color wise, I came up with the idea that I would do different color schemes. Said and done, first I did a mix of gene and blue
Then a red/orange
And at last a blue one:
Of course it's not the last, but the last one to get put on the couch. Now just for fun I do one on light pink background in pink/purple with a tiny bit burgundy and yellow :-D

All I have to do now is to find some interesting hand sewing project to work on.....

2 comments:

Catarina C said...

Jättefina kuddar du har sytt, måste lära mig att sy Katedralfönster! Catarina i Hbg

Wolfie said...

Tack snälla Catarina för berömmet. och vet du, fönsterna är inte ett dugg svåra att göra. och är jättebra handarbete som får hjärnan att koppla av :-D
Enda baksidan är att det går åt lite väl mycket tyg som inte syns .