I don't dare

Thursday, January 15, 2009

| | |
As i told in my former post, I got a Christmas package from my darling friend Candy too, but thanks to the mysterious ways of the Swedish Postal Services, they didn't deliver it on the 23rd of December, but delivered it to the postal "outlet". of course that lazy, afraid of dogs postman didn't even put a note in the mailbox...silly man!

But to look at it from the bright side - I got a nice surprise after the NY :-) and the package contained: some quilting novels, a large bag of candy (and yeahh, I did share it with my kids LOL) and - a Hoffman Bali Pop!

and it look just gorgeous.

I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to certain fabrics I have the hardest of times to put the rotary cutter to them. Heck, I even have a hard time opening up their package to thus destroy the beautiful effect, like with Jelly Rolls and now, Bali Pops. So this pop sits close to my cutting mat, I pick it up every now and then, turn it this way and that and silently whispers - prrrrressssssioussssss LOL.

Just one degree under freezing and some wind factor and it looks like the sun will shine today too - hurray and even though I do hate the cold, I am very happy i don't live in many parts of the USA right now, where it's frrreeeeeeeezing - BRRRRRRR!!

Live well and prosperous:-D

0 comments: